Service Automation Webinar for Training Partners
Service Automation Framework is a forward-thinking, early adoptive scheme, which is becoming more and more relevant in the service management sector.
The scheme has launched particularly well in the Asian markets, and we want to help you to promote it to your audience.
We would like to take this opportunity to give you an update of activity that has taken place to date, key insights from course trainer and author of the Service Automation Framework, Jan Willem Middelburg.
This webinar will provide an overview of the scheme, one year on, together with details of how to position and market SAF within the ITSM sector including:
- Targeting and positioning of Service Automation
- Organisations that are working with the Service Automation Framework
- Job roles that are involved in Service Automation
- Case study – Service Automation in Local Government
- The Service Automation Framework in synch in other APMG products
This webinar is aimed at every organization that is interested in starting to deliver Service Automation courses.
When is this Webinar Scheduled?
Live online June 5th 2018 at 9:00 am United Kingdom – London
or after on demand 45 mins
Jan-Willem Middelburg – President of the Service Automation Alliance
Leave A Comment