What are some benefits of becoming an Ambassador?
- Through the Ambassador Program, you will have an official association with SAFA;
- As an official Ambassador, you will receive an automatic license to use the trademarks and licensed IP of SAFA in your own publications or website.
- Through the Ambassador Program, you can build your network and reputation as a Thought Leader in the automation industry.
- Ambassadors will be asked to speak at conferences, seminars and online webinars on behalf of SAFA.
- Ambassadors will be provided with early-access to new products, providing a window of opportunity to be first to market when a new product is launched.
- Ambassadors will be recognized with an official certificate and Digital Badge.
- As an Ambassador you will be have the opportunity to network and meet other regional ambassadors and learn from their experience and expertise.
- The opportunity to collaborate with other Ambassadors, learn from each other and share experiences amongst peers.
Will there be multiple Ambassadors per country?
SAFA will evaluate the number of Ambassadors per country on a case-by-case basis. In principle, we strive for a limited number of ambassadors per country. In large countries, such as China or the U.S., multiple ambassadors are appointed to cover different geographic locations. Another key influencing factor is the ‘automation maturity’ of the specific market.
Does SAFA pay Ambassadors?
No, being an Ambassador is a volunteer role for a select group of individuals. SAFA will pay for specific out-of-pocket expenses, but in essence this role is unpaid and completely voluntary.